What are Golf Cart Lift Kits?
Golf cart lift kits are golf cart parts that can be installed on your cart to give it more height. With the use of a lift kit, your cart can be raised between 3 and 8 inches from the ground. Some custom lift kits can add as much as 12 inches of height to the cart.
Golf cart lift kits are essential if you’re looking to add ground clearance to your cart to make it suitable for off-roading or adding bigger tires to your cart so that you have a smoother and more enjoyable ride.
There are several types of golf cart lift kits available. These include:
• Drop spindle lift kits: These are perhaps the most popular option available if you’re looking to add a lift kit to your cart. They are easy to install and can be used to give your cart a wider stance and greater stability.
• A-Arm lift kits: These kits replace the front suspension of your cart, making your ride smoother and more comfortable. They are ideal for people looking to equip their cart with larger tires and wheels.
• Block lift kits: These kits provide an instant boost to your cart’s height, without having to cart apart. However, they are only available in a 4-inch lift size.
• Drop axle lift kits: These kits replace your front axle with a drop axle. This can increase the axle height, and these kits are less expensive than spindle kits. However, they don’t offer as smooth a ride as the other kits.
• Long travel lift kits: These are the most expensive lift kits available and are usually found in sizes ranging from 6 to 8 inches in height. They are extremely effective if you plan on using your cart to travel over rough and rocky terrain.