Owning a golf cart means that you will have to do some maintenance and repair it sooner or later. While significant damage will require a professional to look at it, you can perform basic golf cart repair yourself.
If you feel that your golf cart is damaged to needs to be repaired, make sure to follow these steps first
• Identify the issue. Do not start performing any golf cart repairs if you are unsure of what the problem is or where the damage is located. This will also help you determine whether you can repair the cart yourself or you need to get it professionally serviced.
• If you’re planning on performing the golf cart repair yourself, ensure that you have all the necessary equipment before starting. You don’t want to delay the repairs if you lack any essential tools.
Some golf cart repairs that you can perform on your own include
• Replacing the battery: If your cart is not starting, check the battery to determine whether or not it is working. If the battery is dead, you will need to replace it.
• Checking tire pressure: Golf cart tires should be fully inflated, with no sagging around the base of the tires. If the pressure in your tire is low, you can fix it with the use of an air pump.
• Replacing the tires: If you have a flat tire, you should first try to inflate it with an air pump. However, if it does not inflate, you can use a car jack to replace the tires and wheel rim.
If your golf cart needs professional maintenance and repair, contact Carts & Parts at (937) 459-8891 today. We’re happy to help you with any issues that you have and answer any questions that you may have regarding golf cart repair.