However, before you take the plunge with Club Car golf carts, it is essential to understand their pros and cons.
Club Car PROS
• The Club Car golf cart handles hilly terrain very well, making it an excellent choice for an off-road vehicle or a golf course with many hills.
• Made of a lightweight, rust-proof aluminum frame. Especially beneficial for people who live in extreme weather areas.
• Parts are easy to find, and repair and maintenance aren’t issues.
• Have high-quality steering, making it easy to drive and maneuver the cart.
• Last for a long time, so you won’t need to replace them quickly.
• Various options for cart models, sizes, colors, so you can find something that suits your needs.
Club Car CONS
• Battery-powered model drains quickly when going up a hill, so you should choose the gas model if you often use it on hills.
• Parts can be more expensive to buy, which may pinch your pocketbook when performing maintenance on your cart.
• If you choose the battery-powered model, the battery life isn’t as long as that of many other brands, leading to quicker battery draining.
• For those buying a gas model, there can be issues with using the clutch, which can be irritating, especially on longer drives.
With a better understanding of Club Car golf carts, you should be able to make an informed decision as to whether this is the golf cart for you.